Monday, July 20, 2015

#listersgottalists July 2015 // Part 3

Hello my lovely readers. HAPPY EID AND HAPPY HOLIDAY. WELCOME to part 3 of #listersgottalist July challenge. This were a few pages that I made in advance and schedule post for my blog. Since Eid is already here and I will be staying at my parents house, internet and computer time will be very very limited. So while waiting for my Eid story and photos, hope you are happy and inspired by part 3 #listersgottalists pages.

< I made the lists using GoodNotes app for iPad >
If you want to learn how I made a page like this, check out my tutorial here.

To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.



HERE ARE MY LISTS FOR
DAY 15 - DAY 20

LIST 15 - SUPERPOWER I WISH I HAD

LIST 15 - JULY 2015
{ the number in this page does not work. I should stay with black color. I am just to lazy to change it}

LIST 16 - REASONS WHY I DO/ DON'T PROCRASTINE

LIST 16 - JULY 2015

LIST 17 - FAVORITE MOVIE CHARACTERS

LIST 17 - JULY 2015

LIST 18 - ADVICE I WISH MY (CHILDREN) WOULD FOLLOW

LIST 18 - JULY 2015

LIST 19 - HOW TECHNOLOGY HAS CHANGED MY LIFE

LIST 19 - JULY 2015

LIST 20 - THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY GENERATION

LIST 20 - JULY 2015

I hope you are feeling inspired and keep continue listing. Don't stop even when you think you are behind.

HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LISTING PROJECT?

HAPPY LISITING! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...