Tuesday, July 14, 2015

#listersgottalists July 2015 // Part 2

Hello my lovely readers. WELCOME to part 2 of #listersgottalist July challenge. I am so happy to be doing this challenge. This helps me to journal or write stuffs on a daily basis. This is one of memory keeping - capture life on lists - that I am so excited to participate.

---> I made the lists using GoodNotes app for iPad <--- font="">
If you want to learn how I made a page like this, check out my tutorial here.

To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.



HERE ARE MY LISTS FOR
DAY 6 - DAY 14

LIST 6 - HOW I WOULD DESCRIBE MY STYLE

LIST 6 - JULY 2015

LIST 7 -IF CALORIES WERE NOT A FACTOR

LIST 7 - JULY 2015

LIST 8 - WISHFUL THINKING

LIST 8 - JULY 2015

LIST 9 - THINGS I HAVE LOST

LIST 9 - JULY 2015

LIST 10 - PET PEEVES

LIST 10 - JULY 2015

LIST 11 - PRICES OF RECENT PURCHASES

LIST 11 - JULY 2015

LIST 12 - NAMES OF STREES I'VE LIVED ON

LIST 12 - JULY 2015

LIST 13 - CURRENTLY WEARING

LIST 13 - JULY 2015

LIST 14 - FAVORITE YOUTUBE CHANNELS

LIST 14 - JULY 2015

I hope you are feeling inspired and keep continue listing. Don't stop even when you think you are behind.

HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LISTING PROJECT?

HAPPY LISITING! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...