Sunday, July 5, 2015

#listersgottalists // JULY 2015 Part 1

Hello my lovely readers. Hope everything is well and creative. I am happy to be doing this challenge in July. For this month I decided to do this challenge on my iPad using GoodNotes app. I like the freedom and the simplicity of creating a page with GoodNotes. 

If you want to learn how I made a page like this, check out my tutorial here.

To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.



HERE ARE MY LISTS FOR
DAY 1 - DAY 5

COVER

COVER-JULY 2015

LIST 1: FAVOURITE CHILDHOOD MEMORIES OF RAMADAN

LIST 1 - JULY 2015

LIST 2: FAVORITE PLANNER ACCOUNTS

LIST 2 - JULY 2015

LIST 3: THINGS I HAVE GOOGLED

LIST 3 - JULY 2015

LIST 4: THINGS I HAVE GOOGLED

LIST 4 - JULY 2015

LIST 5: THINGS I HAVE GOOGLED

LIST 5 - JULY 2015


I hope you are feeling inspired and keep continue listing. Don't stop even when you think you are behind.

HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LISTING PROJECT?

HAPPY LISITING! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...