Friday, July 31, 2015

June/July Favourites 2015

JULYFAVE

JUNE/JULY 2015 FAVORITES
  • The best thing about June is of course the month of Ramadan. I love Ramadan and I love doing ramadandaily.
  • I am loving Apple Music this month
  • I watched three movies this month- Terminator Genisys, Ant-Man and Jurassic World (again heheh I totally love this movie) 
  • I currently loving color pencils from Faber Castel 
  • I am loving Finders Keeper this month. I've finished it in a week. It's a record fore me. 
  • I am still doing #listersgottalist challenge this month and I am loving the whole process. Love this project.
  • I am making this my mission during Eid
  • I am so excited with my Eid Journal/Wishes and intend to finish it up by end of August
  • My Eid feel a little bit empty and different but I still decide to make the best of it and enjoy my Eid
  • And the best thing about the month is family. Spending time with them was the best thing ever.
I hope you had an amazing JUNE/JULY. No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...