Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 30] and more

I am enjoying my week so far. I have no idea why this week feel a little bit lighter and happier. I am obsess with planner and doodling on my planner. At the moment I am still trying a few planner -> the tangible one and also the digital one. I got Erin Condren planner earlier this month and this is definitely different than a binder planner. 

Any way moving on to this week digital project life. As always I am making these layouts using Project Life app. I got a few new kits from the app and totally loving it. 

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK THIRTY

PAGE 01
Week 30a
PAGE 02
Week 30b
SIDE BY SIDE
Week 30aWeek 30b

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND MORE.....
I took a lot of photos during Eid as usual. And I decided to make a few layouts using Project Life App , Playful Kit and a few other kits from my collection.

Everythingiswonderful memories-web

This is me on my way to work. Love the selfie routine I got going every time I want to feel excited about work.

Iwant-tohavefun

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...