Thursday, July 23, 2015

Digital Project Life [ Week 29 ] and more

My layout for Week 29 was a little bit late in the making due to long holiday. I made all of these layouts in one sitting and right on my phone. 

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK TWENTY NINE

PAGE 01
Week 29a


PAGE 02
Week 29b

SIDE BY SIDE
Week 29aWeek 29b

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND MORE.....
I took a lot of photos during Eid as usual. And I decided to make a few layouts using Project Life App and Playful Kit 

Treasure Memories

My two boys

Curious

Me and Aisya

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...