Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 28] and more

Ever since I used my #listersgottalists layout page in my Project Life layout I was totally hooked to the idea. It's the fastest and the easiest way include some journaling into my page. For week 27 I still used Project Life app with Olive Digital Kit from the app.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK TWENTY EIGHT

PAGE 01
Week 28a
PAGE 02
Week 28b
SIDE BY SIDE
Week 28aWeek 28b

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND MORE.....
Every since I discovered that I can do more with my phone in terms of scarpbooking, I have been making my layouts right on my phone. 

New Look - I used Project Life App for this layout

New Look

Something New - I used PicStich app to make this layout. I usually used PicStitch app when I want different template for my layout.

Something New

listersgottalist - And for this one I used Project Life app again

listersgottalist

Hopefully you are inspired to try mobil scrapbooking. I am sure going to scrapbook on the go during Eid. Can't wait.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...