Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Digital Project Life [ Week 27 ] and more...

Ever since I used my #listersgottalists layout page in my Project Life layout I was totally hooked to the idea. It's the fastest and the easiest way include some journaling into my page. For week 27 I still used Project Life app with Olive Digital Kit from the app.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK TWENTY SEVEN

PAGE 01
Week 27a
PAGE 02
Week 27b
SIDE BY SIDE
Week 27aWeek 27b

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AND MORE...................

Ever since I discovered that Picstitch app and Picframe app can imitate Project Life app, I have been exploring these apps to make these layouts. I like that they have a different frame template that I can adjust and play with. And as always I used Phonto app to add text and elements on my layouts.

Blurry Vision Filofax love

And this is from Project Life app. I used a different template from the above page.

My Hijab Story

Hope you are inspired to try mobile scrapbooking / phone scrapbooking. It's fun and it's easy to do. In less than an hour I got to make these five layouts right from my phone. No more time wasted during long queue.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...