Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 26] and more

For week 26 I continue using Project Life App to design the page. This time I used a lot of Olive Edition Kit from the app. I kinda like the floral pattern and the color from Olive Kit. I am a little bit lazy to journal so I add my #listersgottalist June challenge on the journaling card pocket

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK TWENTY SIX

PAGE 01
Week026-a
PAGE 02
Week026-b
SIDE BY SIDE
Week026-aWeek026-b

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AND MORE...................

Nineteen-years



Running-late
FunWithHanif

Dream-comes-true

Somethingfun
Today I discovered PicStitch app and I have been making these layouts like crazy with PicStitch There are so many layouts to choose from and you can adjust the size of each pocket to your liking. Then as always I used Phonto app for the journaling. 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...