Friday, July 24, 2015

Catching up on all things Terminator related

Ever since I watched Terminator Genisys last Tuesday, all I want to do was watched all things related to Terminator series. So far I have watched Terminator, Terminator Judgment Day and currently I am watching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles TV Series. 

I can't believe that the first Terminator movie was way back in 1984. I am not sure where I watched the movie but I don't think it was at the cinema. 

After all these years, I was totally surprised that I still enjoyed this movie. I still think that it's one of a kind and way advanced for it's time. 

Terminator: Judgement Day-> The second movie of Terminator series. I like this one the best. I still remembered the first time I watched this movie on a big screen and I totally enjoyed it so much. I think I've watched this movie closer to ten times since it was released in 1991.
Back then I want to be like Linda Hamilton, a woman with a mission and she is one tough lady.

And then I remember that there was a TV series way back in 2008. --> Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles


I like the fact that this TV series pick up where Judgement Day left off. I really like Lena Heady as Sarah Connor. Too bad the show lasted for Two seasons only. So far I have re-watched the show up till episode 3 of season 1.

I highly recommend this TV series if you are a die hard fan of Terminator 2: Judgement Day. This show really explain why Judgment Day still happened {even though it happened  on different year than beforeafter they destroyed the chip and all things related to Skynet. 

I am so looking forward to my weekend to continue watching the rest of the episodes and probably watching Terminator 3 again.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...