Monday, June 29, 2015

Project 365 [Week 26]

Most of the photos for is week were from my #ramdandaily photo challenge. So that's why some of the photos looked familiar. I am just lazy to take another photo.

My week twenty six was a little bit challenging either at work or at home. It was also the second week of Ramadan and most of  my kids are adjusting to different timetable. No sick leave last week and when Friday comes I was to tired. I am so good lately. I hope that it was not something serious.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 173- As usual I only have Monday morning to do all my planning for the week. 
Day 173

DAY 174- Usually when the traffic was bad I had no choice but to listen to audiobook to keep myself entertain. 
Day 174

DAY 175- Things that are on my desk at the moment. it's a good idea to capture the technology that I used at the moment. For sure ten years from now my desk will not look the same. 
Day 175

DAY 176- It's Thursday and it's another selfie project.
Day 176

DAY 177- this is me posing for a photo on my blog. I used Afterlight app and Pict tap go app for this photo. I like how it's turned out.

Day 177

DAY 178- A new Thomas shoes for my baby boy. He is so obsessed with Thomas at the moment. 
Day 178

DAY 179- Sunday and it's time to go out shopping my family. It's an adventure at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman. Walking around this area is definitely a challenge this time of the year because there are too many people here doing the same thing. 
Day 179


TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty six for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 



2 comments:

ilass said...

seems like i love all your new blogposts! interesting...
n inspires me for sure...

Hanizah Hanafiah said...

thank you dear

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...