Monday, June 8, 2015

Project 365 [ Week 23]

Every time when June comes I've always feel amaze by how fast the days go by. I can't even contemplate how time keep moving forward regardless what happened. Not even once time stood still when disaster strike.   

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 152- I love school holidays. The traffic were amazingly light and I got to have lunch with my kids. And selfie is a must when I and my daughter meet for lunch.
day 152

DAY 153- Second day of the week, I was a little bit busy at work. We have our annual Mini Lab Portal 2015. The requirement for 2015 is a little bit tougher. I do hope that we can maintain our standard and quality portal to the public.
day 153

DAY 154- I am doing listersgottalist challenge again this month. This time around I am doing the project using GoodNotes and my iPad. Read this if you want to learn how I did this.
Day 154

DAY 155- By Thursday I was so tired and I had a fever. I just can't go through the day at the office anymore. I went home early to see a doctor about my headache and fever.
Day 155

DAY 156- I was so glad to get the day off to recuperate. Life is moving way too fast for me at the moment. By evening I was feeling so much better, so I decided to make a lists today. Since this time around I am doing my lists in GoodNotes I can do this challenge anywhere, any time.
Day 156

DAY 157- Saturday is always the best day for me. Getting the whole family together at one time is not an easy thing to do especially when your kids have grown up and have activities of their own.
day 157

DAY 158- It would be weekend if I did not spend it at one of the shopping mall near by. I went to KLCC and Typo. Love the Hello Kitty theme. I just wish my daughter is with me.
day 158


TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty thirty for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...