Monday, June 1, 2015

Project 365 [ Week 22]

The last week of May could not have come fast enough. I am just trying to catch up on a few projects. I feel like taking a few days off from work, do some planning and one by one tick of my projects from my to do lists.  

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 145- I spend my evening taking photos of my #listersgottalists for May. I am happy that I got to finish doing this project and document them in my journal.

Day 145

DAY 146- I finally received my Messy Box for May. I can't wait to play with this stamp set.

Day 146

DAY 147- Another day at work. Entertaining students for Information Management course.
Day 147

DAY 148- First day Personnel ICT Workshop at our office.
Day 148

DAY 149- Second day Personnel ICT Workshop
Day 149

DAY 150- Family outing at Mid Valley MegaMall. I love how creative my son is. I do wish that education in Malaysia harness the potential of creativity from our students. 
Day 150

DAY 151- Sunday at Wedding Reception. I think the new trend right now is a Photo Booth at a weeding instead of Pelamin
Day 151


TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty two for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...