Thursday, June 18, 2015

Photo Prompt #1 : 5 Things

Challenge #1: 5 things 


The first day of Ramadan is always the hardest. As always I have a few things that I need with me all the time during this Holy month. The five things that I pick is my iPad because it host my Quran, Dates Mariami, my telekung, wrist watch ( I kind of dreaming that I have Apple watch on my wrist) and my iPhone which acted as my Alarm clock (really important during Sahur)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow prompt: Journal 

Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...