Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My ebook collection June 2015

I have been a fan of ebook every since I bought an iPad way back in 2011. Back then the collection of books available was not that many. Over the years I have collection lots of ebook and I have to keep most of them in my dropbox. I only download the ebooks that I wanted to read, currently reading and some reference book in my iBook bookshelf.


{ I just realized that now I can download kindle app from apple store and probably download a few kindle edition books. Can't wait to explore that option}

THESE ARE THE IBOOKS THAT CURRENTLY IN MY BOOKSHELF:
1. Veronica Mars - Mr Kiss and Tell (currently reading) - Rob Thomas
2. NYPD Red 3 - James Patterson
3. NYPD Red 2 - James Patterson
4. NYPD Red - James Patterson
5. The Death Cure - James Dashner
6. The Scorch Trials - James Dashner
7. The Maze Runner - James Dashner
8. Jumpstart Skinny - Bob Harper
9. Memory Man - David Baldacci
10. Steve Jobs - Walter Isaacson
11. The Burning Room - Michael Connely
12. Finders Keepers - Stephen King
13. Cold Cold Heart - Tami Hoag
14. What to Expect When You Are Expecting - Heidi Murkoff


15. Getting Things Done - David Allen
16. Veronica Mars The Thousand Dollar Tan Line - Rob Thomas
17. The Happiest Baby on the Block - Dr Harvey Karp
18. Better Than Before - Gretchen Rubin
19. Steal Like an Artist - Austin Kleon
20. The Infinite Sea - Rick Yancley
21. The Girl on the Train - Paula Hawkins
22. Allegiant - Veronica Mars
23. iPad @work Volume 2
24. iPhone User Guide
25. Obsidian (A Lux Novel)
26. iPad User Guide
27. The Switch - Sandra Brown
28. Low Pressure - Sandra Brown
29. Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson


30. 7th Heaven - James Patterson
31. Assumed Identity - David Morrell

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...