Sunday, June 14, 2015

#listersgottalist June 2015 Round up // Part 2

Happy weekend everyone. How was your weekend so far? For me a lot of things happened and one of them was sending my son to university. I can't believe that my son is finally growing up. Things are definitely changing around here. In about four days we will be welcoming Ramdan and I am excited about that.

If you want to learn how I made this page, check out my tutorial here.

To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.


LIST 7: FAVORITE TIME WASTERS

JUNE - LIST 7: FAVOURITE TIME WASTERS

LIST 8: SUMMER BUCKET LIST

JUNE - LIST 8: SUMMER BUCKET LIST

LIST 9: DREAM VACATION SPOTS

JUNE- LIST 9: DREAM VACATION SPOTS

LIST 10: FAVORITE SMELLS

JUNE - LIST 10: FAVOURITE SMELLS

LIST 11: IF I COULD CHANGE THE WORLD

JUNE- LIST 11: IF I COULD CHANGE THE WORLD

LIST 12: DREAM JOBS

JUNE- LIST 12: DREAM JOBS

LIST 13: MY ADDICTIONS

JUNE - LIST 13: MY ADDICTIONS

LIST 14: THINGS I SHOULD DO

JUNE LIST 14: THINGS I SHOULD DO



HAPPY WEEKEND! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...