Saturday, June 6, 2015

#listersgottalist June 2015 round up// Part One

Alhamdulillah we are finally in June and I am so happy that this month I am still excited to do #listersgottalists challenge. If you have not join this challenge before, you might want to this month. It's a free challenge and it really helps you to document your life daily with lists. 

For this month I am doing this challenge digitally. I love doing this challenge with my notebook, washi tapes, scissors, glue sticks and pens. After doing that for two months, I have trouble keeping things simple and creative at the same time. This month I decided to use my ipad, GoodNotes, digital scrapbook kits from my collection and my stylus for writing my lists. I know I can type directly on my list but prefect writing because it felt more personal that way.

If you want to learn how I made this page, check out my tutorial here.

To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.


COVER PAGE FOR JUNE

I made the cover page using Phonto app

The second page is all the lists for the month. I just add the June list jpg files into GoodNotes and crop them to size.


LIST 1: FAVROTIE THINGS ABOUT SUMMER RAMADAN
  • the calm and quiet morning during Sahur
  • Tarawikh Prayer
  • not eating dan drinking during the day
  • Maryami dates


LIST 2: TO ACCOMPLISH THIS MONTH
  • spending time with my kids during school holidays
  • take a few days off  from work
  • listersgottalist for June 2015
  • Unedited journaling 
  • Ramdan Goals
  • Insanity Max 30


LIST 3: HAPPY MEMORIES
  • every pregnancy
  • the day I got married
  • the day my kids were born
  • the day i got accepted to University of Pittsburgh, USA
  • the day I found out I'm having a girl
  • travel around USA
  • went to Universal Studio Florida and Disney World Florida
  • the day we moved to our first home

LIST 4: MOVIES ON MY WATCHLIST
  • Jurassic World
  • Avengers 2
  • Fantastic Four
  • Terminator Genisys
  • The Age of Adaline
  • Point Break (2015)- remake
  • Pitch Perfect 2


LIST 5: MY SUMMER SONG LIST
  • Try - Colbie Caillat
  • Heartbeat Song - Kelly Clarkson
  • Flashlight - Pitch Perfect 2 Soundtrack
  • World Championship Finale 2 - Pitch Perfect 2 Soundtrack


LIST 6: CELEBRITIES I HAVE MET (OR WOULD LIKE TO )
  • Anuar Zain
  • Siti Nurhaliza
  • Maher Zain
  • Raihan
  • Carrie Underwood
  • Yuna
  • Tom Cruise
  • Chirs Hemsworth
  • Jennifer Garner
  • Jennifer Aniston

HAPPY WEEKEND! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...