Tuesday, June 30, 2015

#listersgottalist June 2015 // Part 4

Hello my lovely readers. Hope everything is well and creative. Since today is the last day of June I am happy to report that I have finished doing June 2015 lists. I really love making this lists using my iPad. It is still time consuming making the list on my iPad but it's less messy. 

If you want to learn how I made this page, check out my tutorial here.

To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.



HERE ARE MY LISTS FOR
DAY 25 - DAY 30

LIST 25: THINGS I HAVE GOOGLED


LIST 26: MY DREAM HOME


LIST 27: FAVORITE ICONS AND SHAPES


LIST 28: FAVORITE COMFORT FOODS



LIST 29: WHAT I LOVED ABOUT MYSELF AS A KID




LIST 30: WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT BEING A PLANNER GIRL



I hope you are feeling inspired and keep continue listing. Don't stop even when you think you are behind.

HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LISTING PROJECT?

HAPPY LISITING! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...