Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June is for....



JUNE IS FOR

  • decorate and plan with my digital planner for JUNE 2015

  • Ramadan and fasting (my favourite month of the year)

  • my birthday

  • I will continue doing  #listersgottalists challenge for June. This month I am doing the lists digitally with GoodNotes and iPad.

  • backing up my May photos to flickr and my iMac

  • target to read at least two books this month. Hopefully I can read more

  • taking a few days off from work during school holidays

  • Playing with my Messy Box for May. I used some of them in my Project Life album already. Some of them I scanned and used in my listersgottalist challenge this month

  • I have not finished with My Details project. I need to get back to it and really take the time to document My Details. 

  • My motto this months is still the same as last month - that is to do what I love and enjoy every moment of it. Life is short and I just don't have time to be sad or depress! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...