Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 25] and more

For week 25 I used Project Life App to design the page. This time around I decided to be more creative and used other apps on my phone as well. For the photos inside the page I used Picframe app to add other photos in 4x6 slot. Some of the cards I add from my digital project life kits collection via dropbox. To add the text and element on the image/layout I used Phonto app on my phone. 

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK TWENTY FIVE

PAGE 01


PAGE 02


SIDE BY SIDE
iphone_photo iphone_photo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AND MORE...................
MY 44 BIRTHDAY



WHEN MY BABY WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME


ME AND MY DAUGTHER

ALL OF THESE LAYOUTS WERE MADE USING THE PROJECT LIFE APP 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...