Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Digital Project Life [ Week 24 ]

For this week layout I used Boys Ruled Value Kit from the in App Purchased in Project Life App. Keeping it simple is still my goal for the week. For the title I used Phonto app because I have more option for fonts.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK TWENTY FOUR

PAGE 01
WEEK 24-1
PAGE 02
WEEEK 24-2
SIDE BY SIDE
WEEK 24-1WEEEK 24-2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...