Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Unboxing Messy Box April 2015

I got my Messy Box April 2015 subscription 16 days after it was shipped. That is fast for $3 shipping fee. This month box has a specific color scheme which Elsie and Emma said match spring. I like it. 
My favorite things from is box this month is the washi tape. I used them a lot in my planner and my journal. 


Unboxing-April01

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF MY UNBOXING  


Unboxing-April02
This month packaging is a little bit brown.

Unboxing-April03
The 8X11 papers. I really love the floral and strips paper.

Unboxing-April04
The sticker this mont. I like the small alphabets stickers. I can easily use this in my planner and my journal.

Unboxing-April05
Love this card. Yes Elsie, I am loving this messy box this month.Unboxing-April06 Unboxing-April07
the 4x4 paper. I can easily use this in my Project Life album or my journal.
Unboxing-April08 Unboxing-April09
I am not a fan of this type of stamp but I'm sure can find something to use this for.

Unboxing-April10
This is my favourite item this month - washi tape

Unboxing-April11
the 4x6 paper pack
Unboxing-April12
Unboxing-April13
the 4x3 papers

That's all for now. I am having so much fun with messy box. I never thought that being a subscriber to Messy Box can be so much fun.
I am loving it so far!! Can't wait for May Messy Box.

1 comment:

ilass said...

how to get this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...