Sunday, May 24, 2015

TV Shows 2015 favourites

It's almost Summer time and there's probably will be some new TV Series introduced and some old one saying goodbye. I have been known to get lost in the make believe world to hide from the pain. It's the only way I know how. Some how watching these characters struggle with much bigger problems, really help me deal with mine. They makes my problem seems so small. Slowly I can breathe a little bit easier.

#1. Arrow
At first this show never made into my favourite. But after watching season 2 and now on season 3, I am definitely hooked with the series. The characters are interesting some of them I would have love to hate but don't and Oliver Queen despite his shortcoming is still my favorite. I would love to see him with Laurel. No one know Oliver Queen better than Laurel.

#2. The Flash
This show got into my radar because of Arrow. The character first introduced in Season 2 of Arrow and the cross over between the two in season 3 definitely help me to like the show even more. I just watched half of the episodes from season 2. I will definitely will continue to watch the rest of the episodes after I am done watching Arrow season 3.

#3. iZombie
This one I discovered accidentally on hulu plus. I am not usually a fan of Zombie movies or story but this show definitely peak my interest. I has a Tru Calling vibe to it. And I always love police/crime show even when they have Zombie in it.

#4. Daredevil
I discovered this tv show on netflix last Friday. I have watched the first episodes of this season and I can see that this have a potential to be on my lists.

#5. Parenthood

I am so sad to see this show ends. I just got a chance to watch the rest of the episodes this year. Wow! It was definitely a heart wrenching episodes. I just don't want this show to end. I love that this show portrait all the normal and day to day struggle to a family, to be in a relationship and real issue of growing up and become parents in this high tech world. I will definitely going to miss Sara, Adam, Crosby and Julia.

If you love any TV series in this lists, let me know in the comment below. Or if you think there are other TV series that is not the lists that you think I might like, let me know in the comment below.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the time with your family.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...