Monday, May 25, 2015

Project 365 [ Week 21 ]

Week twenty one was a little bit hectic and tiring for me. I just can't wait for my next long vacation. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 138- Monday I have to drive all the way to Bukit Kiara for my English exam. Why do I subject myself to this kind of stress. The comment alone took about one and a half hour. By the time I've finished with the exam I was so tired that all I want to do was lay down. 

Day 138

DAY 139- Today was a happier day just because I have finally received my Midori Traveler's Notebook in Fuchsia. Love the color, so bright and happy. 

Day 139

DAY 140- Work, work and some more work. I am jus happy that I have my planner with me. Somehow the boring mundane job seems a little bit more interesting with beautiful planner.

Day 140

DAY 141- I have changed my planner from Kikki K to Filofax Domino. I love this new planner just because it's a little bit lighter than Kikki K and it's in polkadot.

Day 141

DAY 142- Friday was usually move at a slower pace just because we had a long lunch break. If I didn't go anywhere, I usually stayed in my office and watch youtube.

Day 142

DAY 143- Saturday outing with the kids. I have to buy a few things at Watson and I usually go to Alamanda to get a few things. The rest of the day I spend it watching movies and Arrow season 3.

Day 143

DAY 144- Other than continue watching Arrow season 3 back to back, I also take the time to decorate my planner for week 22 and writing in my journal. Suddenly I have a lot to say.

Day 144

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty one for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...