Monday, May 18, 2015

Project 365 [ Week 20]

Week twenty was a little bit different. I was out of the office again for two days and the rest of the week work filled with meetings and discussions. And for the weekend I went back to my hometown visiting my dad and celebrating his 70 birthday. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 131- I am determined to take photos of this little guy. I think when I have props for him to work with than I can get a few decent shot. 

Untitled

DAY 132- And this time it's my husband turned to pose him. He was willing to try the big hat and the big sunglasses without hassle. I just love it when he mad cute faces like that and so willing to try anything.

Day 132

DAY 133- Workshop at Foundation of Leadership. I love this place. It's not too far and the view is breath taking. 



DAY 134- After two days working out side the office, I was so glad to be back at my desk. And to make it more interesting and fun I got my Filofax Domino in the mail. It's finally here and I finally can hold it in my hand. So light and beautiful. I might changed my Kikiki K Planner to this planner.

Day 134

DAY 135- The last day of work and I have another workshop. It's Digital Document Management System. I like the idea of having everything at one place but to keep it like the conventional setup  is horrible. I felt like using an old technology in the 21st century. It's going to be hard for me. I need to find a work around to system and setup.

Day 135

DAY 136- I am finally at home with my dad and his new wife, celebrating my dad's birthday. The family is getting bigger and we should have a family day just to get to know each other better. Otherwise we might not remember each other names.

Day 136

DAY 137- These two little boys really know how to play with each other. I love watching them communicate. So innocent and raw. Anything is open for discussion and the world is their playground.

Day 137

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week twenty for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...