Sunday, May 10, 2015

Project 365 [ Week 19]

My week nineteen was the best week ever! I got to spend about 80% of them with friends and family. I only work for two days and the rest was the time to enjoy life. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 124- It's a public holiday and we have family gathering at home. It was fun hosting and having them at our house.

Day 124

DAY 125- Celebrating my son's birthday at IOI City Mall. Eat, shop and selfies. Suddenly I have becoming very aware of typography around me.

Day 125

DAY 126- I am still taking the day off. I love every moment of it.

Day 126

DAY 127- Depression is not something I welcome with open heart. I really need to do something different just to inject fun in my mundane life. Outing again at IOI City Mall. I think I can't never get enough of this place. If only they have Spotlight and Popular there, than it will be the perfect place for me.

Day 127

DAY 128- Friday is definitely a fun day for me. Not many things happening at the office. During long lunch break I went to IOI City Mall again for lunch and some shopping again. Oh boy! I bought two new shoes.

Day 128

DAY 129- Saturday is my day to create and catchup on My Details project. I am using my notebook journal to document life. My attempt at using pencil watercolour. 

Day 129

DAY 130- We went to our ex boss home to celebrate her birthday. It has been a really long time since we gather at her place and listen to her amazing stories.

Day 130


TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week nineteen for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

1 comment:

Ayu Firzara said...

amboiii hari2 ioi city mall.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...