Friday, May 29, 2015

Messy Box May 2015 // Unboxing

I got my Messy Box May 2015 subscription yesterday. Somehow waiting for this box to arrive on my front door is so much harder this month just because I can't wait to play with the stamp set. Too bad there's no washi tape this month.

Messy box is a monthly subscription from ABeautifulMess. This box is suitable for memory keeping, journaling and planner. I can't wait to use this kit for my Project Life album.


HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF MY UNBOXING  



Black and white strip ribbon. This will look good in my listersgottalist journal.


Beautiful Stamp set. Can't wait to play with this.






I am not sure how to use this.


Alphabet stickers


Beautiful 8x11 pattern paper



One of this day I play to share what I do with this product. I think I am going to scan the papers before I do any cutting and gluing.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...