Saturday, May 16, 2015

Memory keeping at it's core

I was feeling a little bit nostalgic today. I missed my mom so much. This month we usually celebrate my parents wedding anniversary. There's no more my mom and dad wedding anniversary and I am sad about that.



I love them both so much. Sometimes I really have to remind myself that my mother is no longer with me. No longer here in a physical sense.


The most beautiful sight of all. I am a little be sad that I am not able to visit Mecca and Madinah with my mom. Hopefully I will have the chance to go there with my dad.








My mom loved to take photos and document them. She kept lots of memorabilia from .... hemmm I think since she was a little girl. I know I got my memory keeping obsession from her. And I am so glad that I did.


Isn't this precious? My mom kept this postcard that my father wrote to me when I was just 5 years old. I wish I have all the postcards with me now. Thanks mom for keeping this treasure for me.

note to self: i need to write a letter or postcard to my kids. The art if letter writing is fading because we are too busy doing texting, wasapping and instgramming which eventually get lost through time and lost in the jungle of information. How sad?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...