Saturday, May 30, 2015

May #listersgottalists challenge [List 27- List 31]

It's already end of the month and I am happy to report that I have finished doing May #listersgottalist challenge. I am happy that my strategy to keep it simple and just write seems to work. I may continue with this approach in June.

If you have not heard of this challenge, head on to  http://listersgottalist.com to get the full info and to download this months prompts. This is one form of memory keeping that you don't want to miss!

 

LIST 27: MY CELEBRITY CRUSHES
May-day27

LIST 28: MY FAVOURITE AUTHORS
May-day28

LIST 29: THINGS I WISH I'D KNOWN SOONER
May-day29

LIST 30: MEMORABLE EVENTS IN MY LIFETIME 
May-day30

LIST 31: THINGS I COMMIT TO DOING IN JUNE
May-day31

That's all for now. Follow me on instagram @planwithhaniz to be up to date with my lists.

Prompt for June is already up. Can't wait to start. I am not sure if I will decorate my lists but I still plan to make the lists and write them in my notebook. May be this time around I should do it digitally instead since I'm already obsess with Adonit Jot Pro in Gold.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...