Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May #listersgottalists challenge [Lis13 - List 26]

May is almost over and so does #listersgottalist challenge for May. I am not sure what in store for June or if I will be joining again next month since middle of June will be the month of Ramadan. Ramadan is the fasting month for Muslim all over the world and there's so many things to do during this holly month.

My challenge for this month is not making the page and writing the lists but taking that photos of the page. I want to do a flip through youtube video but I am not so good with monologue and talking to the camera. I am still exploring a few options.

If you have not heard of this challenge, head on to  http://listersgottalist.com to get the full info and to download this months prompts. This is one form of memory keeping that you don't want to miss!



LIST 13: CURRENT SHOPPING LIST

May-day13

LIST 14: THINGS I NEED TO IMPROVE

May-day14

LIST 15: IF I COULD HAVE ONLY 5 THINGS IN A DESERTED ISLAND

May-day15

LIST 16: THREE MAJOR GOALS FOR 2015

May-day16

LIST 17: THINGS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD DO 

May-day17

LIST 18: THINGS I WANT TO TRY 

May-day18

LIST 19: MY(PLANNER) ESSENTIALS

May-day19

LIST 20: WAYS I RELAX

May-day20

LIST 21: THINGS I HAVE LEARNED 

May-day21

LIST 22: MOST EMBARASSING MOMENTS

May-day22

LIST 23: FAVORITE SNACKS

May-day23

LIST 24: 5 THINGS FOR THE BUCKET LIST

May-day24

LIST 25: THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE

May-day25

LIST 26: IF I WERE LIVING MY DREAM LIFE I WOULD

May-day26

That's all for now. Follow me on instagram @planwithhaniz to be up to date with my lists.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...