Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May #listersgottalist challenge [List 7 - List 12]

I am so happy that I am caught up with this challenge. The trick of keeping up is to minimal the decoration and focus more on the lists. If you have not heard of this challenge, head on to  http://listersgottalist.com to get the full info and to download this months prompts. This is one form of memory keeping that you don't want to miss!




LIST 7: WHAT I AM CURRENTLY WATCHING, READING, CREATING...

LIST 7: WHAT I AM CURRENTLY WATCHING, READING, CREATING

LIST 8: FAVOURITE STICKERS

LIST 8: FAVORITE STICKERS

LIST 9: FAVOURITE BREAKFAST CEREAL

LIST 9: FAVOURITE BREAKFAST CEREAL

LIST 10: MY STRENGTHS

LIST 10: MY STRENGTHS


LIST 11: BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A WOMAN

LIST 11: BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A...

LIST 12: MY FAVORTIE WORDS

List 12: My favourite words

That's all for now. Follow me on instagram @planwithhaniz to be up to date with my lists.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...