Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May #listersgottalist challenge [List 1- List 6]

What can I say, I love lists. I just can't passed a challenge about listing. It's free, it's fun and it's happening every month. To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.



LIST 1: REASONS WITH I LOVE TO LIST
May List 1: Reasons why I love to lists

LIST 2: BEST ADVICE I WAS EVER GIVEN
LIST 2: BEST ADVICE I WAS EVER GIVEN

LIST 3: MOMENTS I WISH I COULD DO OVERList 3: Moments I wish I would do over

LIST 4: IF I HAD A $100 I WOULD BUY.......
(IF IT'S $100 ringgit there's not much I can buy but if it's $100 USD than I could probably get a lot stuffs... heheh)

Lists 4: If I had $100 I Would buy

LIST 5: MY FAVOURITE MUSIC BANDS FROM HIGH SCHOOL

 List 5: My Favourite music band from high school

LIST 6: WHAT I ALWAYS CARRY WITH ME



I did finished doing the project in April. I shared then on instagram .Follow me on instagram @planwithhaniz to be up to date with my lists. I may or may not share all my lists prompt in here. This time I basically keeping my lists simple and focus more on the lists instead of the designs.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...