Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy InterNational Scrapbook Day 2015

Hello lovelies! I had a pretty busy weekend with the long holidays and wedding in the family. It's International Scrapbook Day and the weekend is full with activities and sales on scrapbook shop! Yeah.. I can't wait to go shop and make beautiful layouts with these kits.


My favourite designer [Pixelily Designs] also have 50% off. Her kits are amazingly pretty and you can get them at the cheapest price this weekend until May 7. 


Capture the Moment [Bundle Pack]

Release Date : May, 1







This is my layout using the above kit

too many choices-web

Showers to Flowers

Release : May, 1





This is my layout using the above kit

smelltheflowers-web

Classy Lady Kit





This is my layout using the above kit

Be Strong-web


Happy Shopping and Happy Scrapping! XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...