Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 21] and Pocket Scrapbooking

I used Adobe Photoshop for week 21 just because I was at my computer and everything was there in front of me. I made these layouts in less than 10 minutes using Heidi Swap Project Life Kit from digital project life website.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK TWENTY ONE

PAGE 01
Week21a-web
PAGE 02
Week21b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week21a-webWeek21b-web

MORE....
And today I was hooked on Pocket Scrapbook. I realised that I can make Pocket Scrapbook layout using other app like Pic Frame. This is going to be my next obsession - exploring and making scrapbook page using only my phone or my iPad.

Super star Every photos tell a story
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...