Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Digital Project Life [ Week 20] and more

Lately I have been keeping things simple from my life up until my layouts. Making a project life style layout complicated and fancy can be so much fun especially when you have the luxury of time. At the moment I am trying to make my life as simple as possible so that I have more time to do things I love like reading and discovering new things.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK TWENTY

PAGE 01
Week20a-web


PAGE 02
Week20b-web


SIDE BY SIDE
Week20a-webWeek20b-web

MORE....
Other than using Project Life app to make week by week layouts, I also used Project Life app to make a random layouts like my favourites and my son's birthday. I love the simplicity of the app. It's straight to the point - photo and journaling at it's simplest form.

My Faves May2015-web

Birthday-Hazim-web

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...