Monday, May 11, 2015

Digital Project Life [ Week 18 and Week 19]

For Week eighteen and nineteen layouts I used Project Life app to add all of the photos and the project life cards. I used Strawberry Kit for these layouts. I am keeping this as simple as possible. Then I opened these layouts using Adobe Photoshop to add a few arrows.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK EIGHTEEN

PAGE 01
Week18a-web
PAGE 02
Week18b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week18a-webWeek18b-web

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK NINETEEN

PAGE 01
Week19a-web
PAGE 02
Week19b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week19a-webWeek19b-web


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...