Friday, April 10, 2015

Wednesday Night Haul ( Planner decoration related)

Ever since I got hooked on planner and all things related to it, all I can think of is where can I get beautiful notebooks, sticky notes, pens, stickers, wash tapes and binders. My life has become a consent quest for beautiful things.

Last Wednesday night I suddenly have the urge to go to Typo, KLCC. I just have this sudden urged to do something out of the ordinary. After maghrib, I grabbed my eldest son with me ( he is now my official driver and personal shopper assistant.. heheh) and drove to KLCC.

Me and My dear son
In less than one hour, I've managed to shop at Typo, Isetan Stationary section and Kinokuniya.

These were what I bought

2015 Planner from Typo
{Weekly Planner from Typo - I plan to use this planner for my blog editorial calendar and blog ideas}

Untitled
{More planner related product that I found in Typo. I just loved the polkadot dot pen.}

Isetan - Stickers, Notepad and file
{These cute stickers and notepad I found in Isetan Stationary Section. I just can't resist. So cute!}

Midori Traveler's Notebook - Kinokuniya

{And I totally did not aspect to buy this Midori Traveler's Notebook but when I saw that they have these in the store (Kinokuniya), I just had to have it. I even have to restrain myself from buying filofax A5 in fuchsia binder. I can't believe they also restock Filofax. I plan to use this for my happy journal, listings or probably safe them for next year. I have not make my mind yet. }

And to make matter even worst and out of control, I just ordered these planner from Scrap-n-Crop.com website just for the sake of owning Color Crush Planner in Pink. This planner looks so delicious. I just can't help myself. The Gold Planner also looks yummy, should I dare to order another one? Hemmmm oh boy! I am in trouble.




Hope you had some idea where to buy beautiful planners and stationaries. Life looks so much better and colourful with a beautiful planner.

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND GREAT WEEKEND!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...