Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Unboxing Webster Color Crush Planner in Gold

Hello my lovelies. Today I am going to share with you my unboxing of Webster Color Crush Planner.

First of all I would like to say that I never thought I would buy a personal size planner. The personal size really bother me because I find it really hard to write on and the small space make it hard for me to write on. The smallest size planner that I can go for is A5 planner.

When I saw Webster Color Crush Planner in Gold on youtube, I immediately fall in love. It has everything that I want -beautiful inserts, colorful and fun dividers and gold polkadot ruler. I went to Scrap-N-Crop website and place an order. I am beyond excited when they still have the Gold in stock. 

CCGold201501

I am very happy with the delivery from Scrap N Crop. They process my order immediately and I received my planner the next day.

This is an unboxing post so I will not go into details and giving my opinion on this product. I still have not setup this planner yet. I have a few ideas of how I'm going to use this planner but this will not be my main planner. 

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF MY UNBOXING OF WEBSTER COLOR CRUSH PLANNER IN GOLD

CCGold201502 CCGold201503 
I love the gold tag. It says dream big.

CCGold201504 
The interior is so beautiful - pink and gold. I can't argue with that. It has a few pockets which I can pun some stickers and small size photos.
CCGold201505 
Such a beautiful dividers.CCGold201506 
The Gold ring binder makes my heart beats faster.
CCGold201507 CCGold201508 
More beautiful dividers
CCGold201509 CCGold201510 CCGold201511 
I just love that the title and the months are in gold lettering.
CCGold201512 CCGold201513 CCGold201514 
This one is my favorite- She designed a life she loved.
CCGold201515 And they throw in free stickers. I love that when manufacture throw in free gifts.
CCGold201516
There you have it. My little unboxing post about Webster Color Crush Planner in Gold. If you are looking for a personal size planner, then this planner might be for you. I just hope that Webster will make A5 planner in the future for people who loves bigger size planner.

2 comments:

Ayu Firzara said...

cantiknyeeee...perfect! Nakkkkkkk

Siti Asiah said...

oh my...bestnye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...