Monday, April 27, 2015

Project 365 [ Week 17 ]

Week seventeen flew by even faster. So many events to attend so many things to do and shop. My life seems to progress in the right direction even though sometimes I felt like I was living in an alternate universe. I am still adjusting to a life without a mother. It was hard at times especially when I felt like the whole world is against me and I have no one to turn to.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 110- This was me last Monday trying very hard to get out of bed and out the door to work. Trying very hard to wear my positive attitude and be happy with my job or should I referred to as my career. Somehow I have never looked at my job as my career. Hemm..

Day 110

DAY 111- The second day of work, I went to Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre for Big Data Week 2015. It was an interesting seminar. Somehow Big Data is more than application development, it's more on making sense of the things we put on the internet. Interestingly the information world is made up of 80% unstructured data - things we say on the social media.

Day 111

DAY 112- My second day at Big Data Week 2015. Hemmm it appeared that for the last three days I have been taking a lot of self portrait. The lighting wasn't that good in this hall.

Day 112

DAY 113- It finally came, my new Kikki. K Planner A5 texture leather OCEAN. This one is so beautiful and I really love the straps. It came with 2015 Insert ( starting June 2015 and end in August 2016 ... I think).

Day 113

DAY 114- The Friday where we went to KLCC to buy this little guy a present. And it was also the time for me to visit Typo and Kinokuniya at the same time.

Day 114

DAY 115- Counting dow to Hanif birthday. I took him to Mid Valley Mega Mall.  My intention was to indulge him with presents from Toysrus. He was definitely one happy boy today.

Day 115

DAY 116- My little guy is turing three today. A big boy already. I can't believe that now he can talked, make conversation with me and he even demand or asking something from me. Love seeing him exploring his world.

Day 116

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week seventeen for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...