Sunday, April 12, 2015

Project 365 [Week 15]


This was an interesting week for me. My obsession with planners and all things related to it is getting out of control. I just have to have everything. I even dreamt about it most of the nights. I wish most of the things on my wish lists can be cross of by the end of the year.



HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 096- I took the day off to spend it with my darling husband. I decided to celebrate his birthday one day earlier. We went to see Fast and Furious 7, which to me it's a good action movie but the part where they CGI's Paul was a bit obvious to me. 

Day 096

DAY 097- Happy birthday to my darling husband. We had lunch together. It was a sunny day and I was feeling a little bit out of it. I can't stop thinking about planners. Suddenly I am craving for Midori Travellers Notebook.

Day 097

DAY 098- I decided to went out after Maghrib. Destination Suria KLCC. I want to hop into Typo so bad. Wow! So many pretty things in Typo. I am always happy when I am in the present of pretty things.

Day 098

DAY 099- It's time for another instalment of #thursday3 project. This is me at my office already making plans for next week. My work schedule for April is a little bit tight. Trying to squeeze in a few personal time in between.

Day 099

DAY 100 - Doodling with my iPad, GoodNotes and Key Interactive Life Planner 2015. I love decorating my digital planner as much as my Kikki.K Planner. Both give me so much joy!

Day 100

DAY 101- Weekend at JB with my family. I am loving every minute of it. And as always I had to visit Johor Premier Outlet.



DAY 102- The second day we cruise around town and decided to take a few photos in front of the Palace.


===============================================.

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are my life in photos for week fifteen for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.





Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 


see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...