Sunday, April 26, 2015

Not so baby any more! He is three years old today!

Happy Birthday to my darling son, Hanif. He is three years old today. I can't never really believe that he is three already. Suddenly I don't have a baby any more, I have a little boy in the house with lots of energy, likes and dislikes and so many more adventure which only three years old brings.
hainfage3-1

Something random about him at this adorable age
  • He is getting less and less obsess with the iPad. He is discovering his world and play more with toys and other stuffs.
  • He can recognise, alphabets, numbers and colors. All in English thanks to youtube
  • He is an articulate boy, he speaks so clear
  • I love when he called me - Mak oh Mak - so so cute!
  • He is getting less and less scared of my blender.
  • He love pink. It's so cute when he order pink drink.
  • He doesn't like chocolates
  • Taking photos of him is a little bit challenging at this age
  • He sleeps through the night. Yeah for mom, no more night feeding
  • He rarely take a nap during the day. He got a lot of things going on
  • He loves cars, trucks, balls and play dough


hanifage3-2 Photo 4-26-15, 10 51 50 AM Photo 4-26-15, 11 52 12 AM Photo 4-26-15, 11 52 30 AM

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. 

1 comment:

Ayu Firzara said...

HAPPY BESDAY HANIF!!!!


BIG BOY ALREADY

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...