Thursday, April 2, 2015

March 30 days of lists challenge

The 30 days of lists challenge ended just a few days ago. I was not feeling the project I was doing. Somehow it doesn't makes any sense to me. I hit a pause button somewhere in the middle of doing the project. I was watching lots of planners youtube when I came across TheRestGirl doing 30 days of lists project in her Madori Travellers Notebook. Somehow her style captured my attention. I can do this challenge, I just need to hit a reset button and revamped my whole lists.

30daysoflists-March2015

I went out and bought myself a few notebook which fit the kind of lists that I am going to make, not too big and not too small. I can write down my lists, play around with a few washies, add a few stickers and I'm done.

It took me a few days and I'm done with March 30 days of lists challenge and I am so ready to move on to the next challenge which is #listersgottalist challenge host my TheResetGirl.

HERE ARE MY PHOTOS OF 30 DAYS OF LISTS MARCH 2015

cover List-1 List2-List3 List4-List5 List6-List7 List8-List9 List10-List11 List12-List13 List14-List15 List16-List17 List18-List19 List20-List21 List22-List23 List24-List25 List26-List27 List28-List29 List30

Overall I am happy with the result. Journaling style like this is a little bit out of my comfort zone. I don't know why I find it hard to design without any photo in it. I think the scrapbooker in me screaming for photos.

I will continue making the lists in this notebook. I am already printing out stickers for April #listersgottalist challenge. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...