Saturday, April 18, 2015

March 2015 Messy Box Subscription Unboxing

I have been in scrapbooking world for a really long time and I have seen many company closed and new ideas and new companies are born. I myself also has evolved from a digital scrapbooking only to paper scrapbooking to project life enthusiast to smash booking, art journaling and the latest one is planner addict. 

And I have also witness  A Beautiful Mess evolved from a personal blog to a multimillion dollar company. So as a long time fan I was excited to learn that they have made a subscription dedicated for memory keeper (a.k.a scrapbooking, planner addict and project lifer). I was a little bit hesitate to order just because I hate to be surprise. It took me more than a few weeks to decided. I trust these girls and I was inspired by their ideas and I know that anything that they come with will be awesome! So I hit the subscribe button and choose one year subscription because it's the cheapest option. They shipped international and the shipping fee is only USD$3.00 . 

MessyboxMarch01

The next day, they shipped my messy box for March 2015. It took about three weeks to arrived at my door step. Yeah! I finally got it yesterday after almost daily hogging my son to check for the box.
(Since today is already 18th of the month, they have already shipped my April Messy Box and I can't wait!!)

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF MY UNBOXING  

MessyboxMarch02 MessyboxMarch03

The Washi Tape is too cute!

MessyboxMarch04
Love these Alpha chipboard sticker.

MessyboxMarch05 MessyboxMarch06 MessyboxMarch07 MessyboxMarch08 MessyboxMarch09

Yes! I will make a mess and create something beautiful. And definitely some of them will end up in my planner.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...