Saturday, April 11, 2015

#listersgottalist // List 9 - List 11

This Saturday I was thinking about going to new Spotlight shop at Mines Shopping Centre but something came up that made me unable to attend. It's a good thing also because I have enough planner fix for the month and I don't think I need to add more. 

Anyway in order to put my planner supplies to a good use, I add them in my #listersgottalist project for the month of April. Somehow I find out that making my page pretty is so much liberating and fun. I wish I could beautify all those paper works at the office so that I want to look at them every single day. I might make an insert for keeping track of all the projects that need to be check off the list by the end of 2015.



Here are my lists for day 9 until day 11. I hope this will inspire you to follow along with the project.

LIST 9: FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS

List 9: Favorite Expression

LIST 10: MY PHOBIAS

iphone_photo

LIST 11: BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A KID

List 11: Best Things about being a kid

That's all for now. Follow me on instagram @planwithhaniz to be up to date with my lists.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...