Wednesday, April 8, 2015

#listersgottalist List 4 - List 8

I am having way too much fun with this month challenge. I am so excited and used all my scrapbook stash for this project especially washi tapes. I just got so many of them. On top of doing this happy project I am also decorating my planner in between. Sometimes switching between the two can be very hard. Now all I can think about is making everything pretty. I just can't help it! It's in my blood and it's in my dream. I even dream of Kikki K, Filofax, Kate Spade and Midori Traveler's Notebook. I know I need to stop obsessing about those yummy planners. It just doesn't make any sense to own more than one planner at one time but somehow I still want more.

Anyway here are my lists for day 4 until day 8. Hope this will inspire you to follow along with the project.

List 4: Names of All the Pets I have had

List 4: Names of all the Pets

List 5:Favorite Planner Supplies

List 5: Favorite Planner Supplies

List 6:Favorite Quotes

List 6: Favorite Quotes

List 7: What I hope to accomplish in next 10 years

List 7:  What I Hope to Accomplish in Next 10 years

List 8: Favorite Washi Tape (Attach samples below)

List 8: Favorite Washi Tape


That's all for now. Follow me on instagram @planwithhaniz to be up to date with my lists.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...