Monday, April 6, 2015

Life and Project 365 [Week 14]

Being sick is definitely not fun. Normal things can be so tiring and time consuming. Suddenly all you want to do is lay in bed, sleep and rest. Not fun at all. In all those bad times I tried to captured my life as best as I could even though half of the time I didn't feel like it.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 089- I was feeling sick the whole day. At the end of the day I felt like laying in bed and not eat anything. I just have to make myself get out of the door and have dinner with my kids.
Day 089

DAY 090- I was feeling a little bit happier this morning because my Kikki K planner finally arrived from Australia. I just feel in love with the design ever since I saw it on the website. This planner does not disappoint. All I want to do is decorate and make this planner work for me.
Day 090

DAY 091- On Wednesday I finally went to the Clinic to get checked out. I had to take nebuliser because there were too much flam in my lungs. 
Day 091

DAY 092- My second day at home resting. I got a chance to play with my digital planner.
Day 092

DAY 093- I went to work even though all I want to do was rest at home. Getting out of the house in the morning was not easy for me.
Day 093

DAY 094- Weekend I got a chance to touch my planner and decorate a few pages especially the monthly spread. Love my friction color pencils.
Day 094

DAY 095- And Sunday I also spend most of the time either making stickers for my planner or making my lists. I just these Alpha color pens. 
Day 095Day 095b


TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week fourteen for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...