Wednesday, April 29, 2015

GoodNotes App for beginner

Hello lovelies. How are you today? I am so excited to share with you about an app that I have been using a lot lately on my iPad. The app is called GoodNotes. I have mention GoodNotes App a lot in my blog and on my instagram. This is definitely one of my favourite note taking apps on the iPad at the moment.

I got asked a lot of questions about what planner I used when I posted these photos on Instagram and Facebook group.

todolist-sample

cover

cover-budget

cover-blogideas

The question I got the most is what apps I used for my digital planner. The answer is I used Key Life Planner Inserts from Digitallyspeaking.net and the "binder" is GoodNotes Apps. Before I make a tutorial about how I make my dashboard pretty, I have to introduce you to GoodNotes first.

*Note: This is not a sponsored blog post. I am just a fan who has been using GoodNotes on a daily basis.

What is GoodNotes?

GoodNotes is a note taking app for your iPad and iPhone. You can write and type your notes in this app. You can also annotate on pdf file through this app. I have used and tried a lot of note taking apps on my iPad, so far I find that GoodNote app is simple and clean for my daily use.

Which platform does GoodNotes support?

At this moment this app available on iPad and iPhone. I am not sure if this app will be available on Android.

GoodNotes features
(that I enjoy using so far)

  • it support handwritten notes. I use Adonit Jot Touch Stylus for this. 
  • the ability to annotate on pdf file is the best part and which allow me to use digital planner or inserts. I don't have to print anymore
  • all you pens colors are with you all the time. At the moment the app only support fountain pen and ball pen
  • you can import and export your notes to Dropbox and Evernote
  • you can set auto backup all your notes to Dropbox or Google Drive
  • this app support images in jpeg and png format, so you can add images in your notes
  • you can also made custom papers and set them as template to be use over and over again 
  • you can also crop the images right in the app
The most important thing about a note taking app is the pleasure in writing on them. The look and feel of writing on a piece of paper must be there. 


Recommendation
I highly recommend this app if you want a simple and clean design app. It gets the job done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...