Monday, April 20, 2015

Digital Project Life [ Week Sixteen]

For Week sixteen layouts I used Project Life app to add all of the photos and the project life cards. Then I saved these layouts in my Dropbox and the open it up using Adobe Photoshop on my computer. I wanted to a add a few elements and stickers on the page. I am going for a cheerful color theme.  

Kit used: Heidi Swap Dreamy Digital Kit from Digitalproject life, Real Life in Pocket Besties Kit and Stacked Pocket Volume 9  from the Lilypad Store.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK SIXTEEN

PAGE 01
Week16a-web
PAGE 02

Week16b-web

SIDE BY SIDE

Week16a-webWeek16b-web
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...