Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Digital Project Life Week Fifteen

For Week Fifteen Layout I tried to make it as simple as possible. I tried doing the journaling using Phonto App. It's manageable but I just can't zoom in to see how the text fit into the journaling card. 

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FIFTEEN

PAGE 01
Week15a-web


PAGE 02
Week15b-web


SIDE BY SIDE
Week15a-webWeek15b-web

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...