Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 17]

I am suddenly feel like taking a few extra minutes to make Project Life Layouts. I have all of my photos in my Dropbox folder. I just grabbed those photos , open Project Life template in my Adobe Photoshop and start assemble these layout. I am not going super crazy with the design. I still kept it simple and not add to many elements on them.  

Kit used: Hi Five Digital Project Life Kit.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK SEVENTEEN

PAGE 01
Week17a-web


PAGE 02
Week17b-web


SIDE BY SIDE
Week17a-webWeek17b-web

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...